Each school in the district is able to log in to myON. Using your student or faculty ID and password provided, you can log into your own account and access myON books, preview the library or generate performance reports.
Below are a series of tools and resources to get started.
- About Lubbock Reads! Reading with myON.com
- How does myON reader work?
- Student Log In Cards
- Teacher Log In Access to myON
- Reading Goals Sheet
- Lights, Camera, Read! – Teacher Prompt Book
- Letter to families about myON Summer Reading (English) (Spanish)
- Mobile App Offline Access
- myON FAQs
myON in the Classroom
Teachers can now access and create digital book sets and class content area projects. Play each video to learn how to create custom book sets and projects.
If you have questions or need follow-up, contact John Costilla at 940.312.3867 or complete the form. For immediate technical support, call 888-728-1266.